sophos savi error, solaris, LD_LIBRARY_PATH

shanna leonard ssl at AHSC.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Mar 15 22:18:12 GMT 2004

here - cpan documentation... suggests not removing sun's  perl, so
therefore there are two versions on the system, one is "sun's" perl.

yeah, I did have /usr/bin/perl symlinked to /usr/local/bin/perl... my
mistake.

http://search.cpan.org/~nwclark/perl-5.8.3/README.solaris#DESCRIPTION

--
----