Spam tag

Sathes Nair jovi_2 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 15 08:24:52 GMT 2004

Hi there,,

I have installed MS on solaris 8 and everything has
been working perfectly (such a beautiful software) but
lately i have notice a tag on some of my email that i
receive from the users that i know = {Spam?}

Why does this tag should come from my trusted users..
and how do I avoid this particullar tag. I do recive
other tag header like (Dangerous Content) where it
really block the contents... Can you please advise..

Many many thanks for all your help

cheers,

jovi