Spam tag

Mon Mar 15 09:07:10 GMT 2004

Hi

If you look at the full headers of the email, you should be able to see
which SpamAssassin rules triggered and their relative scores. If you
haven't got the information there, then you'll have to modify the
MailScanner.conf to make sure its putting in the information.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Sathes Nair wrote:
> Hi there,,
>
> I have installed MS on solaris 8 and everything has
> been working perfectly (such a beautiful software) but
> lately i have notice a tag on some of my email that i
> receive from the users that i know = {Spam?}
>
> Why does this tag should come from my trusted users..
> and how do I avoid this particullar tag. I do recive
> other tag header like (Dangerous Content) where it
> really block the contents... Can you please advise..
>
> Many many thanks for all your help
>
> cheers,
>
> jovi

> http://mail.yahoo.com