Spam Scores

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Sun Mar 14 07:48:03 GMT 2004

HI there, am finding a few emails now that only ever score into the 4s.
I have never changed any scores before. But i think ,maybe i need to up
a couple of them as they seem very low. Sorbs hardly seems worth the
effort of looking up for .1 - I just want to bump a couple of these
spams up to reach a score of 5, which means you message is
stored/forwarded NOT delivered on my server. Is is safe to bumber up
some of the RBLs scores? should i do this in spamassassin.prefs.conf
instead of SA configs?

1.07    HTML_90_100    Message is 90% to 100% HTML
0.00    HTML_MESSAGE    HTML included in message
0.83    PRIORITY_NO_NAME    Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer
2.55    RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK    Sent directly from dynamic IP address
0.10    RCVD_IN_SORBS    SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
0.01    TO_ADDRESS_EQ_REAL    To: repeats address as real name

0.47    HTML_20_30    Message is 20% to 30% HTML
0.10    HTML_FONTCOLOR_BLUE    HTML font color is blue
0.10    HTML_FONTCOLOR_RED    HTML font color is red
0.00    HTML_MESSAGE    HTML included in message
0.01    LINES_OF_YELLING    A WHOLE LINE OF YELLING DETECTED
0.16    MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
2.55    RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK    Sent directly from dynamic IP address
0.10    RCVD_IN_NJABL    Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
0.53    RCVD_IN_NJABL_DIALUP    NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
0.10    RCVD_IN_SORBS    SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS