sophos savi error, solaris, LD_LIBRARY_PATH

shanna leonard ssl at AHSC.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat Mar 13 01:29:12 GMT 2004

I have two versions of perl - (per mailscanner solaris doc)
but yeah, duh, I did change the first line of MailScanner to call the
right one.

however still had the problem of sophos libsavi.so library not found.

I symlinked from /usr/local/lib/libsavi.so to /usr/local/Sophos/lib .

& that seemed to help. I wonder if I did something wrong in the install
to necessitate this kludge.

I did re-install sophos, since the first time I installed it, I used the
sophos standard install, second time Mailscanner Sophosinstall...

--
----
MHO