Whitelisting with SpamAssassin

Don Newcomer newcomer at DICKINSON.EDU
Thu Mar 11 22:02:21 GMT 2004

I'm using MailScanner 4.28.5-2 with SpamAssassin 2.63 under Tru64 UNIX
5.1B.  For some reason I'm having problems with making my whitelisting
work.  In MailScanner.conf I have this entry:

Is Definitely Not Spam = %rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules

And I do have a spam.whitelist.rules file that's formatted properly.
Here's a sample:

From:           @dickinson.edu          yes
From:           @*.dickinson.edu        yes
FromOrTo:       *@w2knews.com   yes
FromOrTo:       list at myucomics.com      yes

I'm still not seeing any mention of whitelists in my SpamCheck headers.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks in advance.

Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
Senior Manager, Systems                                 P.O. Box 1773
newcomer at dickinson.edu                                  Carlisle, PA  17013
                                                        Phone: (717) 245-1256
                                                          FAX: (717) 245-1690