Spammer setup complete

technical coordinator tc at SHENANDOAH.K12.IN.US
Thu Mar 11 21:34:53 GMT 2004

I will have that posted on Friday!

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jason Balicki [mailto:kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM]
	Sent: Thu 3/11/2004 3:51 PM
	To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
	Subject: Re: Spammer setup complete

	>Peter and Julian,
	>
	>I want to say thanks.  I have the spammer emails logging now
	>and I will turn him in to the proper authorities.
	>
	>Dale

	Dale,

	Something that might help (others) is for you to write up everything
	you learned and post it to the list, that way if someone
	searches the archives they'll find a nice explanation
	right off the bat -- instead of trying to piece it together
	by following a thread.  Which, as we've all experienced,
	can sometimes be an exercise in frustration.

	--J(K)