Whitelisting with SpamAssassin

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Mar 11 22:15:05 GMT 2004

Is white listing working? Try sending gtube from a white listed address. I
don't see any notation in my logs re: white listing, but I do get that
information from MailWatch so I know that it's working

Steve
Steve Swaney
Fortress Systems Ltd.

> And I do have a spam.whitelist.rules file that's formatted properly.
> Here's a sample:
>
> From:           @dickinson.edu          yes
> From:           @*.dickinson.edu        yes
> FromOrTo:       *@w2knews.com   yes
> FromOrTo:       list at myucomics.com      yes
>
> I'm still not seeing any mention of whitelists in my SpamCheck headers.
> Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks in advance.

> ======
> Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
> Senior Manager, Systems                                 P.O. Box 1773
> newcomer at dickinson.edu                                  Carlisle, PA
> 17013
>                                                         Phone: (717) 245-
> 1256
>                                                           FAX: (717) 245-
> 1690

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com