New Server - Back to RH8

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Mar 10 01:15:24 GMT 2004

>Hard to tell.  I think most of Dell's servers are RH
>compatible.  Just configure one on their website and see if
>you can select RH as an OS.

In case you're not aware of it, check out:

http://linux.dell.com/

They don't shout it from the rooftops, but they're beginning to wise up to
the Linux market...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500