BAGELS!

Victor DiMichina victor at PIXELMAGICFX.COM
Fri Mar 5 18:20:56 GMT 2004

Currently,  I'm running 4.24.5 on a Red Hat 8.0 system.   I know 4.28
has options to block password protected zip files,  however,  I'm trying
to make the virus scanners do their job.    If I can't get around that,
 I'll likely just upgrade.

Vic