Small problems with 4.28.5-2

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Mar 5 18:32:24 GMT 2004

Julian,

I have been testing this release a bit more and I found the following
problems:

- it doesn't sign the message if a filename check kicks in (I discovered
this using a zip file but it does the same with a plain exe); maybe this
is a design decision?

- on the inline sig subject: I can't put accented characters in there
because I can't trust the message charset to display them OK (I think
the only solution would be to put the sig in an attachment)

- the whole zip file is quarantined if it contains an offending file
name; I thought you just removed the offending part from the zip file...

That's it for now.  Nothing to prevent me from going in production
though.

Thanks!

Denis
--