BAGELS!

Victor DiMichina victor at PIXELMAGICFX.COM
Fri Mar 5 18:08:39 GMT 2004

F-secure is currently not stopping the moreinfo.zip file containing the
W32bagel virus.   It can't do this with command line or in MailScanner.
  Panda,  while it is capbale of stopping the virus in command line,
 doesn't actually work in MailScanner.   Does anyone actually have Panda
working with Mailscanner that can give me some advice?  I can't find any
logs that state how mailscanner works or doesn't work with Panda.

thanks
Vic
.