Spam: Re: # SENDMAIL_RELAY Question [SCANNED]

Dave's List Addy listonly at WEBPRESENCEGROUP.NET
Fri Mar 5 15:01:29 GMT 2004

On 3/4/04 3:46 PM, "Pentland G." wrote:

> What this will do is force the box with this code to send all mail that
> *would* be selected as local (and use the local delivery agent) the to host
> you specify.
>
> It also does some address rewriting.
>
> If you're not familiar with this kind of stuff then I suggest you read the
> o'reilly book on sendmail.

Also installing webmin can be a great help if you are a little timid about
writing to some files. We use it a lot to run certain things in sendmail,
knowing by just looking we are not hurting or changing anything until we are
sure, plus I always felt a GUI interface, be it like webmin or Golive for
the web, you still learn the code and workings as long as you look at the
source once you have completed the GUI stuff. Eventually you leave the GUI
behind. Training Wheels for Geeks :)

Just my 2 ¢
--
Thanks!!