DOS attacked :(

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Thu Mar 4 11:26:08 GMT 2004

So you're sure thats all i have to do, no messing about and trying to learn bind? If i have to learn to drive Bind i am not going to bother, but its its a matter of just starting it up, am happy to try, even will try right now.

Other thing i wanted to know was whether an upgrade to 4.28.8-4 would be the shot? Or stick with latest stable?