Report text for password protected archive

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Thu Mar 4 11:58:10 GMT 2004

I just changed it to:
archive it in a zip file. If it's already in .zip form then it
is has been named the same as a .zip file used by a virus/worm
or it has been password protected. Our system does not allow
password protected .zip files as they cannot be scanned for
viruses or content. If this is the case you should change the
name of the .zip file or remove the password protection which
ever the case may be.