sort virus results

Jon Fraley jfraley at glenraven.com
Wed Mar 3 13:50:20 GMT 2004

Yea, I have a report that I generate that looks like that, but I need to
be able to tie the scanner to the message and the virus.

Number of messages processed     : 8243
Number of virus messages          : 554 (6.72%)
Number of spam messages           : 1472 (17.85%)
Number of clean messages          : 6217 (75.42%)

Top Spam Score                       : 47.472
Average Spam Score                   : 14.43

Viruses detected:
  W32/Bagle.c!zip    8
  W32/Bagle.e!zip    15
  W32/Bagle.f!pwdzip    2