McAfee PROBLEM !!!

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Wed Mar 3 14:04:15 GMT 2004

Denis Beauchemin <Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA> wrote:
>Le mer 03/03/2004 =E0 08:38, Randal, Phil a =E9crit :
>> Does DAT 4332 fix it?
>
>No.  Still the same detection problem.  I reinstalled my old extra.dat
>(101068-a.zip) and it now detects them OK.
>
>BTW with plain 4332 I unzipped one password-protected file and scanned
>its contents and it then recognized the virus.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report sightings to AVERT Labs so that they realise
the 4332 dats have a problem!

Tony.
LANDS END TO ST DAVIDS HEAD INCLUDING THE BRISTOL CHANNEL: SOUTH 4 OR 5, BUT 6
OR 7 LOCALLY GALE 8 IN THE WEST, LATER VEERING SOUTHWEST AND DECREASING 4 OR 5
GENERALLY. RAIN SPREADING FROM THE WEST, THEN TURNING SHOWERY. GOOD DECREASING
MODERATE AT TIMES IN RAIN. MODERATE TO ROUGH BUILDING ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH FOR
A TIME.