Could not read Custom Functions directory

Fred Broughton phred at SVERICA.COM
Wed Jun 30 15:08:13 IST 2004

Way too easy! I figured it was pretty benign since it didn't seem to
affect anything, but errors in my logs drive me crazy! Thanks for the
quick fix. I had upgraded MailScanner and Spamassassin on a working
system and added MailWatch all at the same time, so I'm not sure which
one started this.

Phred

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk