Could not read Custom Functions directory

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Wed Jun 30 15:00:48 IST 2004

Hi Phred,

I had this exact problem myself yesterday - check that you have an entry in
MailScanner.conf that says:

Custom Functions Dir = /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions

Kind regards,
Steve.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk