SURBL/URI checks - FreeBSD bayes starter Database

Hywel Burris hywel at BURRIS.ORG.UK
Wed Jun 30 22:15:57 IST 2004

Just installed this on another server and its working great...very odd

Hywel

-----Original Message-----
Of Hywel Burris
Sent: 30 June 2004 22:02
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: SURBL/URI checks - FreeBSD bayes starter Database

Hi Guys,

Been trying to get over this for a while. Stephen I followed your
instructions and I am getting the following:-

Failed to compile URI SpamAssassin tests, skipping: 0.00755
(syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/surbl_uri.cf, rule SPAMCOP_URI_RBL,
line 1, near "eval:" 0.00033
syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/surbl_uri.cf, rule OB_URI_RBL, line
1, near "eval:" 0.00014
syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/surbl_uri.cf, rule OB_URI_RBL, line
9, near "} 0.00013
}" 0.00012
)

I was also getting the re-direct error you talked of so commented out the
lines.

I also tried installing SpamCopURI via CPAN but this didn't help

Any ideas

Thanks