Tagging Suggestion, Priority

Matt matt at FILEHOLDER.NET
Fri Jun 25 21:59:38 IST 2004

Outlook Express can filter based on priority.  How about an option to tag
all messages with a Spamassassin score over 5 as low priority?  I just
searched my inbox which contains a few huncred old messages and only found
one low priority message and it was a joke someone forwarded.

Can we do that?  Julian?

Thanks.

Matt

> >> If a message scores over 5 with Spamassassin quietly add "Bulk
> >> <null at mydomain.com>" to the Cc: on the message.  Or maybe "b
> >> <null at mydomain.com>" to make it less noticeable.
> >>
> >> Why do this?  Outlook Express can filter based on Cc: content.  For
some
> >> stupid reason it cannot filter based on header content though.
Modifying
> >> the Subject line accross the board irritates some users that do not
want
> any
> >> filtering.  Perhaps they won't notice an entry in Cc:?  It won't really
> >> affect them at all unless the hit reply all.
> >>
> >> Does anyone know a hack to get Outlook Express to filter based on
header
> >> content?  That would make my day.  Perhaps someone could write a free
OE

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk