Tagging Suggestion

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Fri Jun 25 20:22:34 IST 2004

Peter Bonivart <mailto:peter at UCGBOOK.COM>
    on Friday, June 25, 2004 10:59 AM said:

> I don't think any version of Outbreak can filter based on headers but
> why don't you control the subject line changes with a ruleset? Or use
> a ruleset to disable filtering altogether for those users.

i don't know if outlook 2k can do it (i wouldn't be surprised if it
could) but i know for certain that 2002 (aka XP) can do it. the option
when making a rule is: "with _specific words_ in the message header". i
don't know if it does a simple grep on the header and returns true if
anything is matched or what, but i know it works.

chris.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk