Mailscanner marking DOS Attack on 2 different servers

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Fri Jun 18 15:51:56 IST 2004

MailScanner mailing list wrote:
> Bah, I type slow.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I'll contact Mcafee.

If you log in to
https://secure.nai.com/us/forms/downloads/upgrades/login.asp with your NAI
grant number you'll find it in the "Virusscan Commandline Scanners" section.

Cheers,

Phil

----
Phil Randal