Locking/bayes problem : still

Robert Mena rt_mena at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 10 01:16:33 IST 2004

Thanks,  I'll try that but I am running version
4.30.3 and the item you sent says...

Update 2004-04-03. Julian included a patch in MS
4.29.7 which fixes the problem  until SA is fixed.
Users of MS 4.29.7 and later are recommended to expire
tokens from there instead.

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/303.html

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/317.html