Running Mailscanner AFTER sendmail?

Jim Dickenson dickenson at CFMC.COM
Thu Jun 10 00:23:40 IST 2004

I think that the email is being reject by sendmail and that is what is
logging to the mail log file. I have several hundred unknown user emails a
day logged. If they got bounced, instead of being rejected, I would think I
would have several hundred bounce messages because a large percentage of the
return email addresses would be bogus and thus the bounces would bounce and
I am not seeing that.

My mail server is running Red Hat Linux 9.0, sendmail 8.12.8, spamassassin
2.63, and mailscanner 4.31.6.
--
Jim Dickenson

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk