OT: Upgrade to perl 5.8.5 - why not threading?

Smart,Dan SmartD at VMCMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 27 23:11:03 IST 2004

I went through the work of installing perl 5.8.4, but my original release
had threading turned on.  Might I ask why you turned off treading?

Are you running Linux, and what does your perl -V look like?  The perl
compile asks so many questions that I had no idea how to answer...

TIA

<<Dan>>

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk