Fix for MyDoom-O problems

Rob Rooken rob at enem.nl
Tue Jul 27 22:13:21 IST 2004

We run 4.31.6 on freebsd, I have applied  Mariano's 4.31.6 pacth (thanks
for that!)

Result:
-------------------------
|--- Message.pm.4.31.6.orig     Tue Jul 27 12:52:35 2004
|+++ Message.pm Tue Jul 27 12:48:55 2004
--------------------------
Patching file Message.pm using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 878.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 1367.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 1383.
Hunk #4 succeeded at 1400.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 1410.
Hunk #6 succeeded at 1418.
Hunk #7 succeeded at 1427.
Hunk #8 succeeded at 1442.
Hunk #9 succeeded at 1456.
Hunk #10 succeeded at 2585.
Hunk #11 succeeded at 2733.
Hunk #12 succeeded at 3220.
Hunk #13 succeeded at 3740.
Done

That looks OK to me... I restarted MS, but there mydoom O is still
coming through! (I I resend an email, with one "layer" of the sip file
removed, fprot DOES find the forbidden file.

Anyone any idea what could be wrong?

rr

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk