SpamCopURI-0.19 seems broken

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Jul 26 22:52:37 IST 2004

Jeff,

I wish I could help but I can't repeat your problem. The files install and
run fine on almost all systems. Only a few appear to complain. Probably some
obscure difference in spam assassin installation or installed per modules or
perl version.

What is your perl version? If it's an older version this might be the
problem since SpamAssassin 3.0 will not support older versions of perl and
this is a feature that built into SpamAssassin 3.0 and back-ported to 2.63

Also it might help if you posted this problem to the surbl-discuss list you
might get an answer. They are petty good at responding.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.