Suggestion box re spam scores

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Mon Jul 19 19:04:18 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> In which case, so as not to confuse most people with an option they don't
> understand, how about we settle on
> %04.1f
> which should give
> 04.1
> for example.
>
> Does that sound okay to most of you?

Julian (I will try not to make a typo in your name twice in a row; I
wouldn't want to get on your black list ;-)),

It's fine for me but someone said they may prefer %05.1f (such as 009.5)
just in case some spam scores really high.

Denis
PS: maybe you could stick with your initial idea of a modifiable format
string.  Just giving a couple of examples in the conf file should allow
everyone to tailor this to their liking...

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk