Suggestion box re spam scores

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Mon Jul 19 18:21:07 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> At 17:47 19/07/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Bill Sholar - WebGusto <mailto:bill at WEBGUSTO.COM>
>>     on Monday, July 19, 2004 3:41 AM said:
>>
>> > I suggest MS+SA report _score_ as nn, nn.n, or nn.nn, with leading
>> > zeros, to allow such sorting.
>>
>> i would like to cast my vote for this also. i would prefer at least one
>> decimal place if not two.
>

> 2 before and 2 after? Or do you want a printf format string?
> Spam Score Format = %02.2f

Julien,

Technically speaking (according to printf formats), this should be:
Spam Score Format = %05.2f

But I think many people who use MS don't know enough about printf to
understand this.  And using something like %02.2f (which may be easier
to understand for them) would confuse us with printf knowledge...

Just my 2 cents...

Denis

--
   _