Suggestion box re spam scores

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Mon Jul 19 18:59:15 IST 2004

How about a format that's more intuitive for those of us who nearly flunked
C in college:

Spam Score Format = 099.990     ; Zeros indicate optional, nines indicate
required significant digits

So, for example, scores would show up as:

103.7           = 103.70
4.715           = 04.175

And so on...

I seem to remember Cobol using something similar.