RTFM... FAQ MAQ GOOGLE

Mariano Absatz el.baby at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 14 20:57:21 IST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:47:15 -0500, Chris <racerx at makeworld.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 July 2004 02:43 pm, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions
> wrote:
> > As the subject line suggests.
<SNIP>
> > 4. RTFM. MailScanner is extremely well-documented, both within the
> > configuration files, on the site and in the manual available at
> > http://www.fsl.com/support/MailScanner-Manual-Version-1.0.1.pdf Although it
> > is written primarily for RPM based systems it also provides a thorough
> > overview of how things work "under the hood".

<SNIP>

> > 7. Quoting/Snipping. Outlook is not the best of MUAs, you can "improve it"
> > by using something like:
> > http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/ <- Outlook
> > http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/  <- Outlook Express
> >

> What was number 4 again?!
'RTFM'?... well... I think... it's 'Read The Fabulous Manual'...
though I don't know it that's quite the adjective :-)

BTW...
7. Quoting/Snipping: Even when Michele didn't write it to detail, you
not only may need help from your MUA for quoting... when quoting,
remove all innecessary data from quotes... that is, as I'm only
answering to points 4 & 7, I erased all the others...

I know, I know... sometimes I forget to do so... sometimes I
top-post... sometimes I... well, you get it, the point is that we
should take into account that we're profitting from everybody's
knowledge and we should make an effort to be short & concise & gentle.

Regards

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com