Admin of this list, Please read!

Valmiki N. Ramsewak lilvalo at MIKIBOY.COM
Wed Jul 14 19:24:52 IST 2004

Well I use mutt, and I'm still learning bout it, as in having differenting
folders and using procmail and such... as in I can't wait till I can
really filter stuff to different folders, but for now, I just filter by
looking at subject and sender

Valmiki

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk