SV: rant about anti-virus and spam, MS flamed

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Thu Jan 29 08:22:39 GMT 2004

As long as mailscanner will first scan for virus before it scans for file
types/names I dont mind if auto-responses are turned of for viruses. Maybe
its already doing that when I think about it?