Manually test RBL?

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Sun Jan 25 15:22:31 GMT 2004

Have you ensured that the firewall is allowing traffic for MS?
You may need to ensure that some ports are open to allow this.

"You may need to open some ports on your firewall if you are using Razor2,
Pyzor or DCC.
Assuming your firewall is more than a simple packet filter and tracks
connection state you should only need to open outgoing ports as follows.

Razor2 tcp ports 2703 and 7
Pyzor udp port 24441
DCC udp port 6277

It's worth noting that unless you have this all set up before installing DCC
its initial checks will fail and it won't bother trying again for several
hours" (from the FAQ)

Although the RBLs are a different idea completely they could  be having
issues with the PIX...

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/