ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.26.5 released

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Fri Jan 23 22:11:47 GMT 2004

At 07:29 AM 1/23/2004, you wrote:
>- Added "Log Non Spam" option to allow logging of all non-spam, which can be
>    coerced into logging SpamAssassin scores of non-spam mail.

Ahh, thank you Julian! This will be very useful indeed when doing system
tweaking/tuning.

>- Removed the "bounce" spam action.

And a most definite thank you for removing the bounce option. It was, at
best, horrifyingly broken but looked attractive to the unwary.

Also an important note from the Change Log Julian left out:

- Added my Amazon.co.uk "wish list" to the donations page.

:)