Calling all translators: French

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Jan 22 11:57:43 GMT 2004

Here is the french translation.  I tried to stick as much as possible to the words used by Julian.  However, I could work it out to a version with better french.  French is my mother tonge and I live in Quebec, Canada.

I suggest you put an area at the bottom with the address of the helpdesk, since they might not think of hitting reply, and sometimes the $localpostmaster and helpdesk are different addresses.

Thanks,

Ugo