MailScanner failing after upgrade to RH9

Mike Watson mikew at CRUCIS.NET
Thu Jan 22 03:21:01 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 4:40 am, Willem Kossen wrote:
> [...]
You're right.  That is exactly what happened.  I had to rebuild all the
perlmodules.  One unusual occurance.  After I had rebuilt all the modules and
got a successful install of MailScanner, it took several attempts to get
MailScanner started.  Four times in a row, MailScanner would start, run a few
seconds and stop.  No messages in syslog nor maillog other than MS Start
followed by MS failure.  On the fifth attempt it came up and ran and has
continued ever since.

Weird!!

Mike W
--