CF RULES

No Name rherban at HYPERVINE.NET
Mon Jan 19 17:22:15 GMT 2004

I personally use BigEvil, Tripwire, Popcorn/Backhair/Weeds and Chickenpox
and haven't had any problems with FP's.

However - as I have a reasonably well trained bayes database, I modify the
low-end and high-end bayes scores just to be on the safe side:

score BAYES_00  -15.0
score BAYES_01  -5.0
score BAYES_90  5.0
score BAYES_99  15.0

As I did this quite some time ago - the recently misused HABEAS_SWE headers
didn't affect me at all:

SpamAssassin Score: 44.16
Spam Report:
Score   Matching                        Rule Description
15.00   BAYES_99                        Bayesian spam probability is 99 to
100%
0.10            BIZ_TLD                         Contains a URL in the BIZ
top-level domain
3.00            BigEvilList_131         Generated BigEvilList_131
0.75            DATE_IN_PAST_12_24      Date: is 12 to 24 hours before
-8.00   HABEAS_SWE                      Has Habeas warrant mark
(http://www.habeas.com/)
0.10            HTML_50_60                      Message is 50% to 60% HTML
0.10            HTML_MESSAGE HTML       HTML included in message
17.00   J_BACKHAIR_XX           (Matched 17x BACKHAIR rules - snipped)
1.20            J_CHICKENPOX_XX         (Matched 2x CHICKENPOX rules -
snipped)
0.32            MIME_HTML_ONLY          Message only has text/html MIME
parts
1.10            MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI    Multipart message only has text/html
MIME parts
3.51            PYZOR_CHECK             Listed in Pyzor
(http://pyzor.sf.net/)
1.10            RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100  Razor2 gives confidence between 51
and 100
1.05            RAZOR2_CHECK            Listed in Razor2
(http://razor.sf.net/)
1.50            RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET  Received via a relay in
bl.spamcop.net
5.00            RCVD_IN_CBL             Received via a relay in
cbl.abuseat.org
0.10            RCVD_IN_RFCI            Sent via a relay in
ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
1.23            WHY_WAIT                        What are you waiting for

Seems to work well for me as long as I make sure that the bayes database is
well fed...

Cheers,
Steve.