Rejected posting

Stephe Campbell campbell at CNPAPERS.COM
Mon Jan 19 17:52:35 GMT 2004

Is anyone else receiving these messages? Every thing I send is apparently
being delivered twice  to the list and I receive a reply as follows:

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to
have
already  been distributed  to the  MAILSCANNER list.  That is,  a message
with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted
the list recently, either by you or by  someone else. If you have a good
reason
to resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been
notified
of a hardware failure with loss of  data), please alter the text of the
message
in some way and  resend it to the list. Note that  altering the "Subject:"
line
or adding blank  lines at the top  or bottom of the message  is not
sufficient;
you should  instead add a  sentence or  two at the  top explaining why  you
are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they
are
getting two copies of the same message

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com