Still getting duplicate mails!

Neil Robst neilrobst at ALM.ORG.UK
Wed Jan 21 11:25:10 GMT 2004

Kevin - you have have given me the pointers I needed. I got some of my
users to forward the duplicated mails to me and it seems like they all
have the same X-UIDL header.

Also, the other interesting this is that, as per my other post to this
list on this topic in reply to Drew, some mails are not going through
MailScanner and yet still appear to be being duplicated. Thus this
indicates probably a client software (OE!) issue, rather than
MailScanner. When we migrate a client to the new mail system we are also
moving them to IMAP (from POP3) and Outlook 2000.

So, it looks as though I was unfairly blaming MailScanner/Postfix for
this for which I humbly apologise to you, Julian :-)

Regards,
Neil