Nominations for the Open Source Awards

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Jan 20 17:06:20 GMT 2004

nomination on its way... :-)

________________________________

        From: Jason Burzenski [mailto:jburzenski at AMERICANHM.COM]
        Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:19 PM
        To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Subject: Nominations for the Open Source Awards

        All:

        The Open Source Initiative is accepting nominations for the open source awards.  To make a nomination, use the link below.

        http://opensource.org/OSA/nominations.php

        I've submitted a nomination for Julian and his work on MailScanner.  I truly feel that MailScanner is an exceptional tool that stands out in the open source community as both a well developed piece of software and as a model for other open source projects.   Kudos to Julian and the community that has helped MailScanner grow.

        Jason Burzenski