Nominations for the Open Source Awards

Schmitt, Andy C - CIDD-2 acschmitt at BPA.GOV
Tue Jan 20 17:25:11 GMT 2004

Nomination in.

Andy Schmitt

  _____

From: Jason Burzenski [mailto:jburzenski at AMERICANHM.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:19 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Nominations for the Open Source Awards

All:

The Open Source Initiative is accepting nominations for the open source awards.  To make a nomination, use the link below.

http://opensource.org/OSA/nominations.php <http://opensource.org/OSA/nominations.php>

I've submitted a nomination for Julian and his work on MailScanner.  I truly feel that MailScanner is an exceptional tool that stands out in the open source community as both a well developed piece of software and as a model for other open source projects.   Kudos to Julian and the community that has helped MailScanner grow.

Jason Burzenski