How do i prevent this? {Scanned}

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Fri Jan 16 21:29:02 GMT 2004

At 04:14 PM 1/16/2004, SW wrote:
>Thanks to all for the help everyone has offered in the past!!! But, I'm
>trying to figure out why the following spam e-mail is still coming through.
>I have disabled 'Bayes' per the request of Julian (Thank you for all of your
>help, Julian) which was getting poisned. I have added all the available rbls
>(non-paying ones) to my Mailscanner.conf file and I'm just wondering what is
>causing the e-mail to get a negative score?

  HABEAS_SWE scores -8.0 in the default config and a spammer is abusing it.

I'd suggest the following short-term fix for the SWE problem:

score HABEAS_SWE -0.5

(or just set it to 0.. I personally keep mine on so I can monitor it)

You might also want to look at my new antidrug add-on ruleset, which
heavily targets pill spammers:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf