OT: Advice please

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 09:59:46 GMT 2004

At 22:56 15/01/2004, Pete wrote:
>Robin M. wrote:
>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Gareth Campling wrote:
>>>Is this availble for download. ? :o)
>>I can make it available for you. Do you need the whole package. I have
>>compiled everything into rpm format including MailScanner, apache, postfix
>>cyrus, ldap etc etc to install into a chrooted environment. It is kinda
>>rought around the edges right now but it is very stable multi-domain
>>support.
>>
>>Email me off list.
>I would also LOVE to see a package like this. I have been charged with
>converting a 300 user Domino inotes system into 'a Linux based
>solution'. But i am really stuglling trying tie all these different apps
>together - more importantly i want it to use Win2k AD for
>authentication,

<plug type="blatant">
If you want AD authentication for users to be able to set up their own spam
settings, etc. then contact Steve.Swaney at fsl.com about MailScanner
Enterprise Edition, it may well be the solution you are looking for. It's
good old MailScanner in the middle with ease-of-administration/reporting
packages built around it. Much cheaper, faster and better than any of the
competition.
</plug>

--
Julian Field