OT: Advice please

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Thu Jan 15 22:56:23 GMT 2004

Robin M. wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Gareth Campling wrote:
>

>>Is this availble for download. ? :o)
>>

>I can make it available for you. Do you need the whole package. I have
>compiled everything into rpm format including MailScanner, apache, postfix
>cyrus, ldap etc etc to install into a chrooted environment. It is kinda
>rought around the edges right now but it is very stable multi-domain
>support.
>
>Email me off list.

I would also LOVE to see a package like this. I have been charged with
converting a 300 user Domino inotes system into 'a Linux based
solution'. But i am really stuglling trying tie all these different apps
together - more importantly i want it to use Win2k AD for
authentication, i use a perl script to query the AD and retrieve the
email addresses and use this to build an access list in Postfix - what i
want postfix/courier/cyrus to do for new users is to see if it has ever
recieved mail for user X before, if not then create the mail folders.
maybe i could adapt your package to do this? do you use AD at all, or
only openldap?