R: mailscanner with sophos and postfix

Gioia Bastioni gioia at bclink.it
Tue Jan 13 15:46:32 GMT 2004

Hi Harvey,
I'm currently using Postfix+MailScanner on a Slackware box with no problem
at all, Sophos is a great Antivirus software,
my personal experience is that all few problems I had, were only due for
some lack of experience or attention doing it..
and btw, for every problem I get, I found my solution here..
there's a great number of people here that surely will able to help you if
you might need to!
:)