Antivir

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Sun Jan 11 21:31:01 GMT 2004

>># which antivir
>>/usr/bin/antivir
>

> Much better :)

Thanks !.

> This does not make sense if you installed antivir in /usr/bin (as you say
> above).   You should specify the directory in which the binary is located on
> the command line for antivir-wrapper:

Of course it doesn't.

> /usr/lib/MailScanner/antivir-wrapper /usr/bin/  -allfiles -s -noboot  -rs -z .

ls -l /usr/bin/antivir

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           24 Dec 18 09:45 /usr/bin/antivir
-> /usr/lib/AntiVir/antivir

Oh its a symbloic link to /usr/lib/AntiVir/antivir.

What to do then Antony ?.

I'll read your reply tomorrow, as I have to enter the bed now :-)
--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.