Antivir

Sun Jan 11 21:38:10 GMT 2004

On Sunday 11 January 2004 9:31 pm, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

> ls -l /usr/bin/antivir
>
> lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           24 Dec 18 09:45 /usr/bin/antivir
> -> /usr/lib/AntiVir/antivir
>
> Oh its a symbloic link to /usr/lib/AntiVir/antivir.

Okay, so we're back to square one regarding the location of the binary then -
anyone else got any ideas about what caused the original error message?

Antony.

--
In Heaven, the police are British, the chefs are Italian, the beer is Belgian,
the mechanics are German, the lovers are French, the entertainment is

In Hell, the police are German, the chefs are British, the beer is American,
the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, the entertainment is Belgian,
and everything is organised by the Italians.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.