New McAfee Commandline Scanner for Unix/Linux is out

Tom Miller tmiller at INFOTECHFL.COM
Thu Jan 8 16:14:46 GMT 2004

I'm running the non-P4 optimized version on two RedHat 7.3 servers and a
RedHat 9 server with no problems.

-Tom

--
Tom Miller, System Administrator   |   5700 SW 34th St. Suite 1235
Info Tech, Inc.                    |   Gainesville, FL 32608
Tom.Miller at infotechfl.com          |   (352)381-4444 Fax